My Lovely Friends

Tuesday 4 July 2017

Noor Design UK DT Card

Hello everyone hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We all went away for the weekend & thankfully after a few days of miserable weather the weekend stayed really nice.

Ok so today I have a Tilda for you, I actually coloured this stamp a while ago & as I was limited on time to make something I dug her out of my coloured up images box.
Excuse the pics as I took them on my phone & just added a watermark, they have not been edited at all.
All links to all items used will be at the bottom of this post.
The sentiment is a Stempelglede stamp from my stash & the flag banner is form Magnolia Doohickey Volume 14.

The stamp is Magnolia 'After Beach Tilda' & I coloured her with distress ink refills & fussy cut her out.
She is placed on a Little Darlings die cut, one of my faves ;-)
The bow is made with a Magnolia Doohickey die.

I added some lace & a Antique Frame & I added a button in the centre with some bakers twine in the centre,
The flowers is cut off some lace.

I also added 2 bits of Wycinanka in both the top corners.
The papers have been machine stitched around the edge.

Many thanks for stopping by. Take care & enjoy your day.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx



The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

So pretty is your card Vicky every detail that's gone into it is amazing x

Gina's Cards said...

Oh Vicky this is so pretty! Love the pinks (my favourite colour) and Tilda is so beautifully coloured. As always the design is stunning.
Hugs
Gina xx

Beth Brovold said...

Hi there Vicky!! This is simply divine...your colouring is...as always...fabulous...and your design sense...second to none my friend!!!!
Take care,
Beth

Juls said...

Just beautiful xx