My Lovely Friends

Tuesday 5 May 2015

Deep Ocean Challenge DT Creation

Hello everyone I'm running a wee bit late, as you know we have been retiling the kitchen & today I've been busy cleaning it........ Still more to do tomorrow like putting everything back into my cupboards. At the minute my living room houses, Natalie's bedroom & clothes & also the kitchen.

Ok so the new challenge over at Deep Ocean this fortnight is super duper easy.............
FLOWERS
.......see told ya ;-)
Ok remember last week & I made my DT project for Live & Love Crafts but got the theme totally wrong.........well thankfully it fitted this theme lol.
So here it is..........this is for my daughter's bedroom when it is finally finished.........oh I wish that day would hurry lol.
I brought a couple of these Dutch Dubadoo MDF 'Love' Art Words, 1 for Natalie & the other for our room. Well I finally got around to doing Natalie's..........of course in a Shabby Chic style like her room is gonna be.
Ok so on the 'L'..........
All the flowers (except the larger one), the Pomegranate Apples & Feathers are from Live & Love Crafts. The leaf is a Noor Design 'Leaves' die 0331. Also added a small heart shaped pearl to the top.

The heart obviously represents the Letter 'O'........
In the centre I added a gorgeous resin Rose Heart from the Prima Junkyard Findings set over at LLC. I added an older photo of Natalie behind it, I chose this one as I had it in my craft room anyway, I have little pics on my 'Love' Clock so I took the one of Natty off & used it lol.
I added 2 roses from LLC next to it.

On the 'V' of the sign I just added a beautiful Resin Corner from the same Prima Resin Set as the heart. I also added a Resin Lock from 'The Key To My Heart Applique' set & added a small rose to the centre. To the right of the 'V' I added a 'Clay Heart', as I lurve these & what the eck.......another small flower ;-)
On the final letter, the 'E' I basically did the same as I did to the first letter, Flowers, Feathers & I again added a small heart shaped pearl to the top.

The whole thing was first painted in Gesso then I used Pion 'Purple Wallpaper' from the Alma's Sewing Room 12x12 collection. This is actually decorated with paper front & back. I also added gesso around the edges & bits here, there & everywhere lol.

Hope you like my 'Flower' themed creation........this will be going right onto Natalie's dressing table. That's when I've renovated it anyway lol...........yes I know she cant use one but every lady deserves a dressing table dont you think.

Thank you so much for stopping by lovelies, take care.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Challenges I'm Entering...........
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes with optional use no patterned paper.




4 comments:

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Vicky. Beautiful papers and beautifully embellished.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Carole Pollard said...

So fabulous this is just amazing Natalie is going to love this perfect wall hanging in her new bedroom I hope its finished very soon Love and hugs Carole x

Fabiola said...

trop beau! biz

Unknown said...

Gosh; Natalie's room is going to be rather full of paperprojects...it'll be like a papercrafts museum, won't it?! Another gorgeous project with one of my favourite Pion papers.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts