My Lovely Friends

Monday 2 March 2015

Live & Love Crafts Challenge DT Card

Hello lovelies I'm a day late as I've been really ill then ended up with a migraine that was the mother of all migraines.........I couldnt even look at a phone screen without it causing lots of pain.
Anyway I dragged myself to my little hobbit last night & quickly made a card for our latest challenge over at Live & Love Crafts Blog which is a gorgeous one this month.......
Its an inspiration piccy so pop on over to take a peek & look at my teamies creations too ;-)
As I didnt have much time I went for a vintage image.......although tbh I really dont need an excuse use these & this one is one I truly adore sooooooo much.
Now I did have something else in mind as soon as I saw the pic but decorating & then ending up ill put a stop to it............however I will do it still just another day ;-)

Ok so the papers I used Maja Design 'Nyhavn' 'Sitting At The Dock' (my fave) & 'Romantic Lunch' (my 2nd fave). I've cut everything out using a Go-Kreate die & machine stitched all layers..........I was gonna skip that bbit with having little time but I just couldn't lol.

Both the leaves are from Noor Design Uk, they are my mostly used 0331 - Cutting & Embossing Leaves die & 0037 - Vintage Leaf Die 1.
All the flowers are WOC from LLC except the rolled one which is Kort & Godt.
There is also a 'Feather' under there as well & a 'Doily' both again from LLC.

The incredibly gorgeous image is Sagen & is a mix of images, mix of gorgeous images I should say tbh.
This was meant to have lilacs in as well but for some reason it didnt happen & I really dont know why???? MMmm thats a head scratcher as I love lilac in cards.......ok well at the mo I even have that colour in my hair ;-)

Ok something has cropped up so I will be back shortly to tell you about all the products used & links back to Sandra's store........yep nearly everything is from there....... Well come on why wouldnt I ;)

Thank you soooooooooo much for your continued support it really does mean the world to me.
Taake care lovelies, lotsa hugs Vicky xxxxxxx




7 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh Vicky so sorry to hear about you have a Migraine they are not very pleasant hope your better from it now and your card is absolutely stunning as always take care x

Sharon said...

Such a beautiful card Vicky. I love the image and she is surrounded by such gorgeous embellishments. Love the shape of your card.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Lynsey said...

Hi Vicky, this is a stunning card! I love the image and the soft colours!So sorry to hear you have been poorly.
Hugs Lynsey x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

I'm so sorry you've been ill and I hope you're feeling better now! x
Your card is so soft and pretty - I absolutely love it!
Rebecca.
x

JenniferD said...

Wow don't those Embellies complement that photo!

Unknown said...

Very elegant and like Jen said; the feathers are perfect for the image.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts


Unknown said...

Very elegant and like Jen said; the feathers are perfect for the image.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts