My Lovely Friends

Thursday 29 January 2015

A Christmas Card

Hello everyone I found this still in drafts on my blog, actually I have another one there as well. They are christmas cards I made but didnt get chance to blog before christmas.
Ok tbh this one I wasn't going to blog as I really dont like it but...........well I hear we blog the good, the not so good & the bad. Problem is............none of you blog anything bad :-(
Please blog something cruddy to cheer me up ;-) wink wink

Ok so here is the card..........the weather on it matches a few places at the mo, so I hope you are all keeping safe & warm.
So the papers are Maja Design Vintage Frost Basics '1st of December' & '10th of December' I think. I distressed & stitched all around the edges & I also added 'Snowtex' to them.

The lace, bells & charm are from Live & Love Crafts. Sndy has closed her store for 2 weeks but you can still browse through her gorgeous products & prepare for when she returns ;-)

The image is from Maja Design Vintage Frost Basics 'Christmas Die-Cuts'. I added Pearl Snowflakes to it as well. The 'Ice Skate' die is from Tracy's Noor Design Shop here in the UK. The corner die is also a Joy Crafts die & I added Shabby Blue Frantage to it. The candles are from a Marianne Design die & I cut them out in corrugated card & then added Gesso & Snowtex. The ponsettia is a La La Land Crafts die.

Ok thats that card shown..........would you believe I even sent it to someone..........tbh I wouldnt have done if I had time to make another to replace it :-(

Ok I better get going as I have lots to do still & DT work to do..........if I am not back tomorrow then pray & call the rescue services...........it could mean I'm buried alive beneath papers & stamps!!!

I'm definately going now (yes mentally insane.....oh no wait I was already there wasn't I??) Before I go I would like to say a HUGE thankyou for your lovely comments & for your support while I'm a bad blogger at the mo...........you have no idea how much I truly appreciate it mmwah, loves ya all.

Tatty bye lovelies, hugs Vicky xxxxxxxxx



4 comments:

A Country Twinkle said...

Beautiful card! Love the graphic image you chose.

Juls said...

fab!! Love all the texture!! Hugs Juls

Fabiola said...

oh wow! superbe et si poétique, biz

Carol S. said...

I love this image. I have a Joanna Sheen's old vintage Christmas CD and it's on there. I think the card is lovely. You are just too self critical.....Like most of us!! hugs, Carol S.xx