My Lovely Friends

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Midweek Magnolia's DT Card

Good morning everyone how are you all? This is a scheduled post as I have the doctors right about now.
So we have a new challenge over at Midweek Magnolia's & the challenge this fortnight is.....
EASTER/ BUNNIES
..............yep its just around the corner so perfect time to get making those easter creations. 
I've made a few easter cards & up to now & this is maybe a fave, I'm not great at making easter cards & not made many but this year I thought I would send all my family easter cards.

All the flowers are from WOC, I've had the yellow ones forever. The rolled white ones I used a Marianne die. The chicken I have no idea where that originally came from, I found it last week when I made this card. Leaves & swirl are Magnolia Doo-Hickey 'Swirl & Leaf'.

The white seam binding is from my stash & I added a pearl to the centre. I've used Magnolia DooHickey 'Lovely Fence' & the flower is a MB die.

The stamp is called 'Tilda With Eggs In Her Apron' & she is from the Hoppy Easter Collection. I coloured her with distress ink markers.

I've used a Joy Crafts Corner die. The lace is from LLC & the uber gorgeous papers are Maja Design 'Vintage Spring Basics 6x6 pad from LLC.. I've also added Joy Crafts Butterfly Border die along the top & added Fran-Tage also from Live & Love Crafts.

Please pop on over to see my fabulous teamies totally stunning creations.
Thank you so much for stopping by it means a lot.

Take care everyone huge hugs to you all
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Challenges I'm Entering.............
Tilda's Town - Flowers
Stamp & Create With Magnolia - Spring Flowers


24 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow another fabulous card. Beautifully coloured and lots of yummy embellishments.
Lorraine

Liz's creative corner said...

Gorgeous card hun, lovely colours and papers too, cute little bird!!, hope your hospital appointment went well, I have made one Easter card so maybe should get my head in gear and blog it lol,hugs Liz xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

beautiful card Vicky, I like the sweet Tilda image the embellishments and the colours.
Kevin xx

Donna said...

Hi Vicky.
Your card is truly stunning. I love Tilda and you have coloured her beautifully. Your card is full of loveliness and Easter cheer.
I think your card is great.
Hugs, Donna xx

made-by-Kate said...

Hello Vicky
Your card is absolutely adorable. I love the little details and the colors.
Greetings from Switzerland
Kate
http://kate1975.blogspot.co.at/

Beth Brovold said...

Breath taken away again Vicky!!! Your work never ceases to AMAZE and INSPIRE!!! Your colouring is always so BREATHTAKING!! Hope that you're having a wonderful week dear Vicky!!

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi xx
Your Easter card is gorg lovely, wonderful colours, love how you coloured her dress!
<3

Sue said...

One of the most beautiful Easter cards I have seen Vicky. I love the sweet image, beautiful colouring and stunning papers. All your detailing is just totally gorgeous.
hugs Sue xx

vic said...

Wow Vicky this is so beautiful and she's coloured in lovely wow!
Vic x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such a stunning card! I love the sweet Tilda and the gorgeous layers.
Rebecca.

Carol S. said...

Great card with brilliant colouring and design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Vicky..a real foo foo fabulousness..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Fabiola said...

adorable Vicky!! biz

Sandra H said...

Great card Vicky absolutely fab image and stunning embellis truly another of your amazing makes x

Céline said...

Sooooooo fab card VIcky, everything is perfect, love the dies and colors
hugs
céline

Deborah said...

Beautiful card Vicky. The image is adorable and I love the flowers.

Deborah A

Louise said...

Gorgeous card, such beautiful details
Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge
Hugs Louise

Unknown said...

A beautiful card, really love it. X

Anne said...

Beautiful colors, I love the image and your coloring. Gorgeous butterflies and ribbon and flowers.

Hugs, Anne.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Another gob-smacking gorgeous creation sweetie. Love all of those flowers.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Karen said...

Gorgeous card! I love all the layers and butterflies.

Karen

Kat W said...

Oooh, I love the muted DP and then the little pops of colour on the image and with the flowers... I do love this explosion of flowers - so pretty :-)
I've been on a 'little' spree buying WOC flowers this morning so can't wait for them to arrive!
Big hugs, Kat xx

Joe Shien Shien said...

Lovely card, beautiful design! Love those frantage on the butterflies. Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town.
Hugs, shien shien

Juls said...

this is just so so utterly gorgeous, love all the little details!!! Hugs Juls