My Lovely Friends

Saturday 15 March 2014

Psst did you hear the latest........ A SALE!!!!!!!!!

Good morning my lovelies just a quickie post from me today & no card.
I first want to say I'm sorry I've been missing in action, yesterday we had no internet all day, long story short we got conned into trying a different internet provider they were totally POOP!! yep absolutely CRAP!! So we went back to BT however it meant we had to go without from midnight 13th, luckily I scheduled my post yesterday..........mm what a great 1st impression that would have made to my fabby new team mates lol. I even didnt get to link up to the challenge I was gonna enter as it was too late lol, never mind though.
Anyways I thought I would pop on to tell you about a sale, now if you are like me I have a HUGE addiction for paper.........I am trying my best to calm it down though. However I think that will fail because the lovely Nikki at Bunny Zoes has a...................



............yep 30% off ALL paper pads, nows your time to stock up & she doesnt know when its ending so stock up good well you can peeps.

Ok I'm out this afternoon to take my daughter out she has been stuck in with me for the last 2 weeks so we wrapping her up & taking her out for a bit. Get some good North East air in her lungs ;0)

I will be back tomorrow to reveal my crat room, now its not completely done but I'm gonna show you pics anyway, then when its done completely I will do a video as it will be too photo heavy!!

Enjoy your weekend, I will be popping round to see you mmwah. Thank you so much for your support & dont forget you only have a few days of my candy left. Top of left column is the link for it.
Take care & tatty bye
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



3 comments:

Irene said...

Oh my I missed a lot of good news and mazing cards on your blog.......congrats and loads of fun with all your new DT-jobs Vicky! How on earth do you manage it all I wonder cause no CAS-cards on your part either!!!!
We completely changed our garden so I'm pooped and have a very lazy weekend!!

xx Irene

Debra K. said...

Rotten company :( . Hope everything goes better with BT. Have a great weekend. Debra x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I have so much paper I ma buying very little at the mo, trying to use up some older pads and bits and pieces. Look forward to seeing the craft room