My Lovely Friends

Saturday 4 January 2014

CLOSING DOWN SALE - A Very Sad Farewell

Hello my lovelies how are you all? Those with bad weather I hope you all stay safe & warm, take care.

I'm sorry I havnt been around I've had my gorgeous grandchildren staying, yes had LOTS of snuggles ;0)
Anyway I'm popping on quickly to tell you all about a very sad closing down sale, Teresa at My Crafty Heart is closing her doors.
 It is with great sadness that I am closing down My Crafty Heart.

There will now be a lot of AMAZING SALES to sell my remaining stock over the next few weeks and
I’ll be heavily reducing items regularly (so please check back often, in case you miss something)
in categories at a time beginning with...

PRIMA
50% Off ALL Prima Pads
Please remember if you are outside the UK and wish to purchase more than one pad,
due to the extra weight there will be an extra charge which I will need to invoice for (more details on the site).

50% off ALL Prima Embellishments
50% off ALL Prima Flowers
50% off Tag Pads & Art Journals
50% off Prima Cling stamps
& £3 off ALL Prima Doll stamps

 All discounts are applied at checkout - only while stocks last!

Big Hugs - as always,
Teresa
x

Pop on over for some fabulous bargains. 
May we wish Teresa all the very, very best in the year ahead. It was a very hard decision & not one she has made lightly. I know a lot of us will miss her store :0(

Will be back tomorrow with a creation & will be round later to see you all.
Big squishy hugs mmwah
xxxxxxxxxxx




2 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

Thank you for telling us,yes it is very sad news indeed.
Hugs
Cathy
Xxxxx

Sandra H said...

Oh thats so sad thank you for this imfornation Vicky xx