My Lovely Friends

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Crafts & Me Challenges DT Card

Hello my lovelies how are you? The weather here by the sea is rather cold, in fact we have SNOW!!! We normally get off lighly a lot of the times when the north east gets snow due to us being next to the sea. However we have it the worst today as when hubster took Jake school (about 5 miles away) the roads were clear by the time he got to the school. It does of course make hubster happy ;0)

Anyhoo enough of my babble onto my post today which of course is for Crafts & Me Challenges & this week we have a super duper easy one for you...............
ANYTHING GOES with otional Christmas Ornament
So its 'Anything Goes' which we all love but you have the option to make a christmas ornament, remember tho its 'Optional'
As you can see I took the easy route lol...........actually I have made an ornament but then my mojo went & I  couldn't decide what image to use so I'm gonna use it for a different image, will show it tomorrow.

I added 'Snowtex' to the 'Tree Branch' & added a wooden snowflake on top which has been heat embossed. The 'Reindeer' has also had the snowtex treatment. I added a Whimsy sentiment & some pretty pink lace & dotty ribbon & added a 'Snowman' charm.

The poinsettia is cut from a Marianne die & I've heat embossed it with some Stampendous Shabby Pink embossing powder. I've only recently got this but OMG this stuff peeps is just gorgeous I really wish you could see how beautiful it is, I've gone & ordered the Shabby white so I can see what thats like. Sooooo pretty!!!!!

She was of course coloured with copics & I added dots to her with a white gel pen. I added glitter dust to the whites on her clothes, this pretty lady deserves sparkle.
She is called 'Wintergreen Wishes' by Hannah Lynn.

The gorgeous oh so pretty papers are 'Christmas Memories' by Mindy Baxter & they are a digi set available at her Etsy Store, these are just sooooooooo pretty!!! The die behind the image is of course from Joy Crafts I lurve these dies ;0)

Pop on over to see my uber talented teamies creations, we have a coupleladies  missing this week :0(

Wow its snowing again & its like 50 pence pieces coming down...........at this rate my wi-fi will need Gelly Wogs (wellies) ;0)

Thank you for stopping by & for your lovely comments on my last post it really does mean so much. I stayed up til after 2 this morning so I could do some catching up with you all, I got around to half so I will be round today my lovelies.
Tatty bye, take care & stay safe................oh & be good cus the jolly santie is watching ;0)
xxxxxxxxxxxxx 

Challenges I'm Entering.........
Cute Card Thursday - Snowflakes
Sweet Stampin' Challenges - Ribbons & Snowflakes


42 comments:

Carla S. said...

Stunning card, Vicky! Gorgeous coloring and embellishments!

Basslady said...

hun, i love the details and the snow-and-glitter-touch of them!

there is always so much to discover on your card...fabulous!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Sue B said...

Aww this is SO beautiful Vicky! what a fab image and your colouring is perfection! Love the soft pinks and those gorgeous sparkly embellies… it's a magical card! :-))
Hope you're having a good week!
Big hugs!
Sue xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Vicky, I like the image which is coloured perfectly, I like all the die cut embellishments and the snowman charm.
Kevin xx

Caroline said...

WOW Vicky this is stunning the image is coloured beautifully and the layout is gorgeous. I love the poinsettia. Take care hun. Caroline xxx

Deb said...

This is so gorgeous hun, love all the beautiful details you added!
Debxx

Sue said...

Oh my goodness Vicky, this is yet another stunning card. I love EVERYTHING about this. The image is gorgeous and the details are wonderful, I especially like your pink poinsettia and beautiful sentiment.
Take care in the snow
Hugs Sue

Unknown said...

Beautiful luv all the embellies and the image is gorgeous.
Chris x

heidy said...

Wow stunning card Vicky!!
My son have his drivers test tomorrow and the weather here is bad too,so fingers cross!!
XXX Heidy

KarinsArtScrap said...

stunning card Vicky and beautiful made.

greetings karin

MagsB said...

Oh what a gorgeous, dreamy card! The image is so beautiful, and beautifully coloured! Fabulous!

love Mags B x

karen said...

Stunning Vicky, really beautiful and love the gorgeous image, Karenxx

Tracey T said...

She looks fab in pink and I love the shabby pink sparkle - gonna have to get me some of that! Stay safe and cosy, sweetie. Hope Nats is feeling better now. Hugs, Tracey xx

Unknown said...

Oh, this is ever so pretty! Lovely image and that glittery poinsettia such a fab addition. You just make the prettiest of cards my friend, always impressed with your colouring skills! Big hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Inkypinkydelights said...

Another beauty Vicky Love it! Judy x

Loopylou. said...

:( so jealous :( no snow here in lincoln.....send some our way please!!!
this is one gorgeous card hun, love the fluffy on her hat.
huge hugs Lou xxx

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Vicky, OMW she is a beauty - I so love your Hannah Lynn cards - well all of them really :) Love her pink Santa outfit! that pink poinsietta i a beauty - and it does look lovely that pink embossing glitter, can't wait to see what the white looks like too - love the little reindeer - Big Hugs, Teresa xxx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Vicky, love all the bits and bobs and such a gorgeous image and colouring..beautiful flower and love her hat trim..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi hunny, wow gorgeous card, love the pink glitter stuff, gorgeous image and love the colours,

Staying up till after 2 is real commitment hunny, I'm in bed by ten lol,might be nine tonight Tegan's been hard work he he, hugs Liz xx

Joey said...

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW, Now I cant keep typing WOW, LOL, this is just amazing hun, super duper amazing! Joey x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Really beautiful ice maiden. Love all your snowy details and that poinsettia is truly amazing.
Caroline xxx

Riet said...

So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous sweetie...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Very pretty! Love coloruing and embellishments. hugs, Helena

Sandra H said...

This is so beautiful everything about it is stunning Vicky xx

Jude said...

Another absolutely stunning creation Vicky!

Hugs
Judex

Christina C. said...

GASP.....there aren't enough superlatives in the dictionary to adequately describe this beauty!
Your talent just blows me away....I'm in awe, Vicky!

Unknown said...

Stunning card as always, love that embossing powder looks fantastic as does the image, tree and colours are super. Love the die cut in the background...couldn'd see what it was though...luv annie

Elise said...

OMG OMG OMGosh! Vicky! You've done it again! Made my heart skip a few beats! Wowwwww, this is INCREDIBLY GORGEOUS! Gosh sweetie, your details are AMAAAAZING and I could sit for hours on end just making myself happy with your creations! That embossing powder that you've used looks DIVINE .. sigh .. I love EVERY SINGLE thing about this as always!!!

ps .. please send some snow this way over to us? hehe!! :)

Big Warm Hugs to You!
Elise

Unknown said...

Totally gorgeous card Vicky! I love the pink and all the sparkle!
Lizy x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

wow vicky this is lovely!!! Such beautiful colouring and I love all of the glitter and texture on this card. That flower is STUNNING!! :)

Franz♥ said...

Hi Vicky! All your works are just brillant, I'm honored to be with you at CME!

Hugs from Italy, Franz.

KraftyKoolKat said...

I am always lost for words when I view your cards as they always take my breath away. They are so gorgeous.

Keep safe.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Wowzer, girlfriend, this is a stunner. Glorious colourwork and I love your sparkly embossing, especially the Poinsettia! Beautiful, Vicky! Hugs, Lesley

Pop's Cards said...

Absolutely gorgeous sweetie ♥ Pops x x x

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the elegant card with the flower. I host a weekly challenge at Mark's Finest Papers, Simple Salutations, in which this wk there are 3 choices of themes to choose from and Xmas Flower is one. Membership is free at MFP. Please join, enter & let them know I sent you.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
MFP SS Hostess

Wishcraft said...

Wow Vicky! This is just gorgeous! Love the image and your fabulous colouring, so many fabby details too. Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Fabiola said...

oh wouah! elle est sublime!!! biz

Karina said...

Such a gorgeous card, sweetie! Love everything on it. The colours you've used are fabulous... gives a soft vintage touch. And all the embellishing is perfect! Love the reindeer die, guess I have to get this as well.
Big hugs, Karina

Shelby said...

Beautiful Christmas card and totally love how you've used pink throughout your design and spot on perfect coloring as well.

Shelby

Kraftylittlebox said...

This is sooo gorgeous, I love all the beautiful details, stunning,
Hugs Klair xx

http://kraftylittlebox.blogspot.co.uk/

June Nelson said...

Oh my goodness this is the most beatiful card ive seen today,the colours are fatastic me darlin, your sooo talente, love it hunnie big huggies June xxxxxx