My Lovely Friends

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Floppy

Hello my lovelies how are you all? Are you all organised & ready for santie come doon your chimneys lol.
Well I'm behind on everything including my commenting as my fabulous (in sarcastic tone) internet keeps letting me down. I've got another flat & basic card for crimbo posties & again without any designer papers, I was on a roll & did 3 a few days ago lol......................................

Isn't he a cutie....awwwww....his name my dear friends is 'Floppy' but I like to call him 'Floppsy' lol he is of course from the fabulous Make It Crafty Store & is a digi image.

The lovely snowflake I made with my Whimsy die & then heat embossed with gold & stuck a button from my stash in the middle....

The cute image was coloured in Copics but I did colour him about a montha go so really have no ideas what colours I used........his bobbly thing on his hat & his belt buckle I covered with Tarnished Brass Stickles. I Used the same red card to mat on & cut the corners with my punch & then added this to some card cut out using my favourite die.........which I heat embossed with white & silver powder.

The card base is scalloped 6x6 card blank & I used Pillar Box Red A4 Card for matting. The one on the front was embossed with a snowflake folder. The sentiment I cant remember where the stamp was from but I stamped with versa & heat embossed with gold.
Well thats it from me peeps as I made this card a few days ago I have no idea if it will fit any challenges so will go have a peeksie while I'm doing my rounds to come see you all.

Also I would like to say a huge welcome to my lovely new followers & a huge thank you to them (waving madly........helllooooooo)

Thank you so much for popping by really am thankful for all your lovely comments my lovelies.
Lotsa squishy snuggles Vicky xoxoxox
 Challenges I'm Entering..........

 



38 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous and what a gorgeously cute image,Beautifully coloured I might add.xxx

Lau W said...

Oh so cute image ! Your card is beautiful, your colouring is fantastic my friend !
xxx

Lotta said...

Hi sweet Vicky!

Your card is so beautiful and Floppy or Floppsy really is a cutie! Your coloring is gorgeous! Hugs Sandra

misteejay said...

Awwwww, what a lovely card Vicky - Floppy is adorable.

Organised for Christmas? ummmm next question.......

Toni xx

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Vicky :o) Love the image and your gorgeous colouring as always! Great sentiment and lovely snowflake too. Lisa x

martina's kaartjes said...

this is very pretty ! lovely coloring
great card
greetings, martina
x

Sandra H said...

Hi Vicky, Oh this is lovely even as a flat card as you call it .......stunning!! love the image and the background papers are beautiful have a lovely christmas Vicky and all the best to your family:)Sandra H

Vicky said...

Ooh another beauty hun..! love the image and great colours too sweetie...

Blimey all those games...and now clothes..Ooh they are very lucky babies :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow gorgeous card, image and coloring vicky.

greetings karin

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Thanks for hopping over. Hope you'll enter my candy. Fab card. Fantastic colouring. Marianne x

Mary J said...

Just fab Vicky and love his hair!

Deb said...

fantastic card Vicky, your colouring is amazing, I love that sentiment too!
have a fabulous, creative day, Debxx

heidy said...

Oh what a gorgeous fun card hun,love it!
XXX Heidy

Janette said...

Oh sweetie he is gorgeous, love the whole card and the snowflake is brilliant.xx

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Vicki! I love the colours, the embossing and the supe cute image!! Your colouring is realy fantastic! hugs, Marlies

Catherine said...

Fab card, so cute........

Loopylou. said...

he he he he!! oh he is too cute hun and that pillar-box red looks fabulous.
Hope you get caught up with everything hun, any sign of baby yet?!!!
huge hugs Lou xxxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Vicky he is so cute your colouring is amazing I love the embossed background, truly wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Oooh wooow, fantastic coloring of that adorable image, love it, and fab colors too :)))
Hugs Lilli

lynne said...

Hi Vicky,
This is a gorgeous card...that image is adorable!
I also love your snowflake, its stunning. Off to Whimsy to check out the dies!

Hope you keeping better.
Hugs,
Lynne x x

Denise said...

"Floppsy" is just gorgeous and so is the rest of the card. Love your snowflake and that beautiful button.
Hugs
Denise xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Vicky
Gorgeous card ....love the image ...so cute......
Hugs sylvie
xx

June Nelson said...

OOh me vicky its beautiful foppy or whatever hes called lol. Hows it goin kid!!! I want one of these ornate dies I think its lovely I hlove coming over here and seeing all the lush stuff you have used to make your stunners, wish I was rich"""" I would love all the latest stuff, its beautiful hun have agreat day xxxx

debby4000 said...

This is gorgeous and so adorable.
luv
Debby

Sassy Scrapper said...

OMG Yes he is a little cutie!!! I wuv him!!! I love the red and white looks great especially with the gold embossing. Bright, bold and beautiful baby. Sorry about your computer, have you tried giving it a little kick? lol
Hugs Bonnie

Heidi said...

Gorgeous!
Cute image and beautiful design:)
Hugs, Heidi:)

Heidi said...

Hallo Vicky, love this little manny, he just reminds me of my rowan, when he was little and wearing his christmas stocking on his head it looked very similar. love the fancy work on the diecut anbd all the embossing hugs heidix

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fantastic as usual sweetie. Really cute image. I love the snowflake. You must spend hours making your cards. You never just cut out things with a die, you always heat emboss everything to make it look gorgeous.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Mary said...

great card! cute stamp and a really great snowflake!!!!
greetings Mary

Donna said...

Ooooh Vixster, this is well lush, your colouring is ace and I love the red embossing, looks amazing :) Donna ♥ x

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
adorable card, great image, awesome colouring as always, hope ya net is soon sorted, sue,x

Pop's Cards said...

WOW sweetie this is stunning loving the shades on your colours hugs pops x

Juls said...

adorable!! Love this image ... so cute!! your colouring is amazing! Hugs Juls

Sue B said...

Wow! this is gorgeous Vicky. Love the image and awesome colouring! Fab layout and design!
Hugs Sue xx

Gaynor Greaves said...

What a gorgeous card, thanks for joining us for our challenge at MMCS, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

xxxtglxxx said...

More stunning colouring - this is a wonderful image hun!

I was surprised and pleased with myself when I realised that all my xmas cards (bar 1) were flatties for the post! Genius or stroke of luck? LOL!! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

The Crafty Blonde said...

Fabulous card love the cute & funky image and the embossed background looks fab. Thanks for joining us this week at MMCS.
Lyndsey xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

STUNNING depth of colour! Magical! Hugs, Lesley