My Lovely Friends

Saturday 17 December 2011

CES Challenges DT Card..............Party, Party, Party!!!!

Hello peeps how are you all? This is a scheduled post I'm hoping to still be in bed a kip.
Sorry for not getting to any blogs last night I went out into the hobbit & didnt realise the decking was so icy...........yep bang straight down I went... Craig always knows when I've really hurt myself cus I laugh......LOADS lol....yeah the hospital thought it weird when I broke my ankle a few years ago. Anyway spent an hour soaking in bath then in bed with hot water bottle lol. Scheduled this about 1 o'Clock this morning.
Right anyway its our last challenge of the year over at CES Challenges, so this new challenge will last til after the new year to give the DT girlies a break over the hols. So as its that time of year where you know you are gonna have a least 1 party to attend the theme for this challenge is.....
PARTY, PARTY, PARTY
For my card I did the obvious party of the year...........ta daaaaaaaaaaa

Happy New Year...........we all love new years parties.....it marks the end to a year whether it be good or bad & we welcome in the new year with hopes & dreams for the year ahead.............

I used 6x6 On The Edge 'Petal Point' card blank & lay it against the back & drew around the petal point & cut it out so both edges front & back were the same.

The papers are 'All Prima' by Prima & have all been edged with vintage photo & matted onto light beige card.

The fabulous image is of course from Mo Manning 'Happy New Year Baby Bella & Bronte' I had to choose this as this will be for Ben & Megan & we should be welcoming a baby into our lives......so excited lol!!!
The card is made for Mo's challenge as they want to see fabric & I've got the netting stuff & lace.

Papers, 6x6 Card & Flowers are all from Crafty Emma's Store.
I won the last challenge over at Mo's Digital Pencil I'm soooooo chuffed, thanks again girls so so much.

Well I'm gonna go now but I will be catching up with you all soon, well after I've caught up with DT commenting 1st lol.
Thanks so much for popping by I appreciate it even more this time of year as I know how busy we all are.
Take care & stay safe loves ya all mmwah xoxoxox
Challenges I'm Entering..............



40 comments:

Renkata said...

Such a jolly card Vicky.
Love it.

Teri said...

Oh dear, hope you didn't damage too many bits hun!! It's very dodgy out there just now, so just stay in the warm!! Hope the soreness goes away soon,
Huggles to ya!
Teri xx

arjette said...

What a beautiful card!!! That image is sooo funny!

gr. arjette.

Chrissy said...

So super cute Vicky. love your colouring,and very cute image..fabulous lace and details, all so lovely.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lotta said...

Hi Vicky!

Your card is gorgous! Love your funny and cute image! Hugs Sandra

Janette said...

Oh I love it Vicky, fab image and I love the frame, just fab.xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Vicky,love the image.xxx

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, love it! Love the netting too...

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Vixster and such a cute and fab party image, love the dotty papers and netting and of course your gorgeous flowers! Hope you're not too stiff today after your fall...hugs :) Donna ♥ x

Sara H said...

Oh what a fun card!!! The image is sooo funny and adorable =)Beautiful paper layers! Love it!

heidy said...

Oh sweetie,hope you didn't hurt yourself to much,big cyber hug!
Your card is so much fun hun!
XXX Heidy

Elaine L. said...

Vicky, this is just such a happy card! I love the colors and all your wonderful details. Glad you shared it with us in Mo's Challenge.

Vicky said...

So gorgeous hun..! love the image and all your lovely embellies too sweetie..

Ooh I hope you are OK...and take care..don't want any broken bones for Xmas...!

big hugs Vicky xx

Oops...thanks for joining us at tpc too..!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab card hun, love the image so sweet!
Hope your all ready for Christmas & the baby coming along! So excited for ya hun!
have a fab weekend & no more ice skating ya numpty (((hugs)))!
Huge hugs Stokie xx

Juls said...

so cute and utterly gorgeous!!! Hugs Juls

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Vicky, This is an amazing card -I so adore the way you've coloured this little pair, the baby has gorgeous cheeks! wonderful textures with the lace and matting, this card is a winner again I reckon, at Mo's! oooh, and you be careful out there, its not safe! I dread the icy weather. I do hope you're not hurting today. Big Hugs, Teresa xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Vicky, Beautiful again! love all the emblellishments and the image is gorgeous and such fun! you need to take more water with it as they say...........lol Seriously though do take care hope your not in too much pain:) Sandra H

KraftyKoolKat said...

Oh sweetie I do hope you are okay and didn't hurt yourself too much. This card is adorable and I can guess the excitement you are feeling while waiting for the new arrival.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Deb said...

gorgeous card what a fabulous image for a New Years card!
hope you are feeling okay today, not too sore from your fall!
have a fabulous weekend, Debxx

June Nelson said...

Brilliant me darink love it I must hunt that image out!!!!! xxxx

Unknown said...

Stunning Vicky, Have a fantastic Christmas and Happy New 2012.
Chris x

Angie said...

Great card Vicky love the image and the colours. Hope you haven't done to much damage, decking is all well and good except in the rain or ice, i hate walking on mine when it like that it's lethal. Take care and have a fab Christmas.
Hugs Angie x

Alina said...

very beautiful card, Vicky, how nice that you've made this for the parents-to-be, they will love it! how exciting for all of you!

congratulations on your winning card and thank you for joining us again at Mo's Challenge! and I hope you're fine by now!
hugs, Alina

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a fun and beautiful card vicky, it's looking wonderful.

greetings karin

Debbie said...

Wowza's this is fantastic... love all the extra touches you put on this. So glad that you joined us at Mo's this week.

Debbie

CraftyC said...

Oh Vicky, this is gorgeous. Such a bubbly card and very cute. Hope your not too sore and got your lie in!
Clairexx

Anonymous said...

What a darling image and your coloring is beautiful Vicky! Gorgeous layout and embellishing.

Have a great day! hugs, Angela

Heidi said...

Gorgeous!
Beautiful design and cute image:)
Stunning.
Hugs, Heidi:)

xxxtglxxx said...

Awww this is super-cute Vicky and a gorgeous card!

My internet is so slow that while I was waiting for the pic to load gradually I sat thinking 'Vicky has made a clock!' LOL :D

Have a smashing week hun,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Sue B said...

Ooh Vicky! that sounds painful !! really hope you are ok!! A lot of people are having accidents with this ice. You can't blooming well see it!!
Your card is gorgeous! I love the image - so, so cute! beautiful colouring and love the papers and the delish flowers and lace - really beautiful card!
Take Care and hope you are feeling better very soon!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Lau W said...

This image is cute and funny, and your card is fabulous, so lovely details !
Hope you are well my friend !
xxx

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
aww totally adorable card,awesome colouring, beautiful embelies & design, sue,x

♥Gemma♥ said...

Awww Vicky..its ever so sweet & such a cute baby image too...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Susie said...

What a fab card! Love the layout, image, colours, ok everything!! Susie x

Kirsty said...

Hi Oh my I hope you are okay and don't have too many sore bits !!! I have been walking outside slower than my mum (she has arthiritis and wee legs lol ) just incase ! I always dread falling especially outside infront of people !! Oh not seen this image before so cute ! Love the netting cool touch and I have used this lace before it is so lovely !! Kitty ;0) x

chrilvian said...

aaaaaaah so cute
adorable

Denise said...

Hope you're ok Vicky and not feeling too sore.
Love the card - such a cute image.
Hugs
Denise xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Fabby design elements, lovely texture and perfect colour choices for this beautifully coloured image! Hugs, Lesley

Julie said...

Hi Vicky - this is as fabulous as ever!! Awesome colouring and I love all your embellies!! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas, sweetie with all your family and wishing you all the best for the new year!! Loads of love, Juliexxx

Pat said...

Oh Vicky! How absolutely sensational!!!! I LOVE this!! Congrats on your win at Mo's last week! You make magic with Mo's images, girlfriend!! Hey...you fell??? What?! Be careful, girl!! Hope you're feeling better! I fell down the stairs a few weeks ago...so I feel your pain, hunny bunny! Glad you felt good enough to make this gorgeous card and join us this week at Mo's! Hugs...and please be careful on the ice! Pat Frank