My Lovely Friends

Thursday 5 May 2011

Spring Blossoms

Hello my lovelies sorry I've kinda been MIA I wont bore you with the details. I am slowly catching up with you all....slowly that is lol.
Anyhoo less of my babble today. Would you believe I'm actually inked a stamp for the 2nd time........I know even the sun has gone cus he's that shocked.....cheeky little bugga lol.
I love Sarah Kay images they are so sweet & I've been meaning to ink one of mine for ages now so I dipped my hand in & pulled out this one........
I have made another basic-ish card....well basic for me lol.
This is 'Spring Blossoms' at least thats what I called her the first time I used her lol. This is one of my faves of Sarah Kay.

I made 2 crochet flowers 1 large 1 small with a purple centre stuck them both together & glues a gem to the centre. Hubby went & got me a load of wool the other day bless him lol.

The papers I dont know what they are you see I'm a huge paper addict but I'm also a right fussy so & so, so I got some sample packs from Crafty Emma's Store of which now I cant remember so I'm hoping Emma will remember so I can get the full packs cus they are gorgeous & some have such sparkle to them. Also I need to decorate the inside as sample packs you only get 1 sheet in lol. That will teach me to be so fussy...

She has been coloured with Copics & Prisma's & I added crystal stickles to the flowers.

Yes I've been click happy with the camera again lol.
Thats about it from me but I will be back tomorrow with my Sweet Pea Dt card.
Thank you all sooooooo much for stopping by I really do appreciate it, you all rock!!!
I would also like to thank everyone thats entered my candy so far good luck to you peeps.
Will see ya soonies.
Loadsa huggles xoxoxox
Challenges I'm Entering..........



26 comments:

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi sweet thing!!
Hope your ok xx
Love your card, your colouring is so lovely!!!
Beautiful image, and that flower is gorg!
Mel. xx

Marlies said...

Another gorgeous card! This is one of my favorite stamps, I love the Sarah Kay images!
hugs, Marlies

Janine - Ellabella said...

This is amazing!! And that's the best word I can find... Wow... You rock, girl!
Vicky i love the flower!!!! Wonderful!
Big Hugs, Janine

Kirsty said...

Hi I think they might be first edition love letters papers I need to check and order more as they are lush. I love the image Don't these hats look gorgeous too . Though I don't suit hats lol. Adore the purple colouring and the crochet flower with the lace is exquisite . Kitty :D

KraftyKoolKat said...

Another totally fabulous and cute card hunni. Love your flowers.

They are giving Dad physio on his chest to try and keep the fluid off of his chest. They can not be too rough with him though as there is nothing of him and they will break all his bones.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Vicky.xxx

Lau W said...

This is a lovely card, so sweet !
xxx

Marion said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, Love that image, she is so cute in that hat. Great crochet flowers and wonderful papers.
hugs
Marion

KarinsArtScrap said...

your card is again very beautiful vicky.
love the purple color and your crochet flowers.

greetings karin

Sieta said...

Beautiful card and beautiful image.
Hugs Sieta

Mandy said...

Hi Vicky,
This is just beautiful,I love the papers too...Gorgeous colouring, now come on spill the beans how do you make those fabulous flowers,any chance of a tutorial,.....please..
Mandy x

CraftyC said...

Hi Vicky, another gorgeous creation. Theres something about purple cards, always look beautiful. Enjoy the rest of your week!
Clairexx

heidy said...

Gorgeous card Vicky!
Hope your ok!
Hugs Heidy

Heidi said...

Gorgeous card Vicky!
Beautiful colours:) The image is cute and your colouring is fantastic as always. I love the flower!
Hope you are ok sweetie.
Hugs, Heidi:)

Janette said...

Hi Vicky, Another gorgeous one, so love this sweet image,always makes me feel happy for some reason, she is so sweet....hope your ok hun.xx

Vicky said...

Simply stunning hun...Oh I do love these cute SK images...and fabulous colouring too sweetie..

hope you are well....hugs Vicky xx

cardmaking bird said...

Gorgeous card, Vicky. I really hope everything's OK with you, hun. You know you can email me about anything, anytime. Take care. Lots of hugs, Marie xxx

Mary J said...

Vicky, this is way toooo cute - love it! I've been using a lot of purple recently - you gotta see my card scheduled for Saturday - you will need your sunglasses, lol!!!

coldwaters2 said...

Oooo I just tried to leave a comment and blogger didn't like it grrr. I love, love, love your card Vicky, the colours are great the design is super and that image is beautiful, I have some of these stamps and keep forgetting them I must get them out and ink them up.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Wow hun, this is totally gorgeous. Even though you think it is basic i think it`s fabulous. Love the flower. Wish i could do this! GORGEOUS colouring!!!! Thanks for the sugar on my Natalie Card. Do you want to mail me your adress? I would love for your Natalie to have it. She is so adorable. my email is megamuffins@live.no. Hugs...Mona

Elise said...

Hi Vicky!! Oh my goodness! This is absolutely ... wowwwwww! I looove your colouring, and this card is GORRRR-GEOUS!!! You know .. I'm actually in the middle of making an S.K. card too! My first one ever! :) hehe! I agree, her images are DARLING! And you turn it into something ... FABULOUS!

Big Hugs,
Elise

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, adorable card Vicky, love the sweet image and the pretty colours.
luv
debby

Auntie Em said...

Your card is so precious. Love the image and the monochromatic design, you have a real flair for it.
The sweet crocheted flower is the perfect accent.
Thank you for sharing! :)

Chrissy said...

Beautiful image and colouring. I love those papers too. Look at your crocheting, so clever..
Fabulous card...
Luv CHRISSYxx

xxxtglxxx said...

So cute, and such a brilliant and vibrant colour scheme :)

gorgeous image and the crocheting is amazing! WOW!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Ally said...

OMG, this is such a lovely card! Simply stunning! I am so glad I found your blog, dear Vicky!
Hugs, Alessandra