My Lovely Friends

Sunday 1 May 2011

Kenny K DT Card........New Releases

Good morning my lovelies well only just morning lol. This is gonna be a quickie post as I'm not too well but I will be back later to catch up with you all.
Today is time for Kenny K who have released new images & they are fabulous & perfect for those male cards. So as the new releases are for males this weeks challenge is....
FATHERS DAY
The winner will of course win 5 images of their choice from Kenny K
We also have Crafty Ribbons sponsoring this week so the winner will also win this gorgeous pot of ribbons.

I have cheated a little on my card cus its 1 of the cards I made for my sons birthday but I tool the photo's before I put his sentiment on lol. The image is called 'Need For Speed' & this is one of his fave games on the xbox 360 so it seemed perfect for his card.

I stuck with red, blue & white & even tho he is 15 he still has a lot of his toys from when he was younger so I raided his lego lol. I took the tyre off a wheel & cut it in half.

The clip is Tim Holtz & the bits of red ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons I think & the blue denim look ribbon is from my stash.

The image has been coloured with Copics & I put glossy accents all over the car to give it a shiny look, it looks fab IRL was hard to get photo's of it tho.

Papers are Basic Grey. All card used is from my stash.
Well thats it from me how did I do for babbling lol?
Please pop over to see my fabby teamies creations & we look forward to seeing your wonderful creations.

Thank you sooooo much for stopping by & I will be back in a bit to catch up with you, off for a lie down now I'm afraid. Loves ya all, keep on smiling & take care my lovelies.
Tatty bye xoxoxox



21 comments:

Unknown said...

Fantastic love the glossy accent over the image it makes it really pop, gorgeous papers too, hope you are feeling better soon.
Chris x

Unknown said...

Great! Love it!

Hugs,
Renata

Mary J said...

He's brilliant, Vicky - love that bright colour palette!

tiggertastic said...

cool idea with the gloss on the car hunny. this is such a fun make, really enjoyed stopping by today as mens cards are so hard - but your make is perfect and very inspirational

sarah x

angelwhispers said...

Sorry to hear you are unwell today Vicky I hope you are feeling a little brighter when you read your comments!!!!

Love this image I bet he loved his card its just so perfect and lovely colours!! Does he know you have knicked a tyre???? what a naughty mummy you are!! lol

Love Chanelle xxx

THERESA said...

That is super, wow, i love your coloring and cutting the tyre, your are genius girl, needed some mojo and came to fecth some, lol, do one have to have a KennyK image to enter??
lotsa luv and enjoy the nap

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a great boy's card vicky what a great image too.
I hope you going feel better later.

greetings karin

heidy said...

Hi Vicky,sorry to hear your not feeling well.mabey a big cyber hug will help lol
I love the lego wheels,it's a great idea
Hope your feeling better soon
Hugs Heidy

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi Vicky,
Sorry your not feeling well :(
Just wanted to pop by and say your card is fab!!
Love the lego and tyre idea, just brilliant!!
Hope you feel better soon :))
Mel. xx

cardmaking bird said...

Awww hun, sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Hope you're all better soon!! This is a great card, love the lego accents!! And the new releases look great. Lots of love and hugs, Marie xx

Vicky said...

It's fabulous Vicky...cool image and super colours too hun..

hope you are feeling a little better sweetie..hugs Vicky xx

Elaine said...

Fabulous card Vicky and a smashing image, perfect for a boys birthday and I'm sure your son loved it. I am in awe of anyone that can make a 'male' card, something I cannot master.

Lovely to see your fab card over on the Sugar Nellie blog, it was a gorgeous card (and that's why I picked it!)

Hugs Elaine xx

Heidi said...

Another stunning card Vicky!
Your colouring is amazing:) Great design and details.
Sorry to hear that you're not well sweetie. Take care.
Hugs, Heidi:)

crafty amy said...

Wow this is such a fun card I love it :D What a great use of the tyre I hope your son doesn't miss it.
Huge hugs

Amy xx

Chrissy said...

WOW!! The colours and glossy accents are amazing.You can see really good when enlarged.
Fabulous image, and fabulous colouring.
You really Rocked this one.....I love it.
Luv CHRISSYxx p.s. [cut his leggo in half..lol...]

Jayne said...

Its just so beautiful :-) i just love your coloring, and lovely stamp


XXXX jayne

Wishcraft said...

Fab male card Vicky :o) Love the image and you've coloured it so beautifully! Great details too. Hope you're feeling better soon hun. Lisa x

Lorraine said...

this is stunning huni hope your ok and i just wanted to say congrats on winning the hanglar easter candy on Elaines blog take care
hugs
Lorraine xx

Unknown said...

wow vicky.. this is sooo fabby.. lovin these new images!!

Meesh said...

Super duper card, bud! Your colouring is BRILLSVILLE! You really hated making boy's cards... what happened?! You're the bestest at making 'em now! LOL!

Nice touch with the Lego wheel ;) A girl ater my own heart!

Hugs and all that jazz...

Meesh. XXX

cebelica said...

So fun! I love it! :D