My Lovely Friends

Friday 6 May 2011

Sweet Pea Stampers DT Card

Good morning all you lovelies out there, how are you all this morning? Well its the last day I take my son Jake to school for 2 weeks today as from monday he has his work experience for 2 weeks so we got him a placement with the council doing carpentry/joinery which is what he wants to do when he leaves school. Its gonna be so strange taking him there, its also the same place as my eldest Ben did his plumbing pre-apprentice.
Anyway less of my babble. Well thank cruncjie its Friday as not only is it the weekend its also time for
Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge which this week is such an easy one which you will love...
Showers Of Flowers
See I told ya, now come on girls we all luuurrrvvvve flowers so we want to see them all on your sweet pea creations. I ordered some new stamps recently I know I havnt inked all of mine but these were a must & they came early last week. Remember my fave parts to colour is the face & hair....

This is 'Kiara' by Elaine Cox & she is available singly or on a sheet of all 4.....I got all 4 as there was no way I could only pick 1. Go over to Sweet Pea Stamps & take a look for yourself they really are beautiful.


The bottom of the card I used a new 'Faux Crochet' border die from Crafts & Me.
The frame around the image is a Spellbinders Frame from here these have a sale on a lot of dies at the mo so its worth checking out, I've saved quite a bit. I cut the frame out of A4 turquoise card & then smothered it in glitter.

This little beauty has of course been coloured with Copics.
YR0000 YR000 E00 E21
E50 E31 E35
B0000 B000 B32 B60 B45
R05 & a white gel for the white spots in her hair.

Inside has been decorated the same only the frame I have set straight inside.
The gorgeous paper is the new Websters Pages 'Trendsetter/Ladies & Gents' which I got from
Crafty Emma's. Also all the flowers except the large flat one are from Emma's too. The large one is from my stash.
Well thats it from me but please pop over to see what my talented DT sisters have made & show them a bit of love as they really are a talented bunch.
Looking forward to seeing your beautiful flowery sweet pea creations this fortnight.
Thank you for stopping by my lovelies I'm off to hop along to some blogs now before I have to do my DT work & house work.....not sure in which order yet lol.
Tatty bye for now my lovelies xoxoxox
Challenges I'm Entering.....


38 comments:

Larisa said...

She is so pretty!! Great colouring! I am in raptures from your creation!

Janine - Ellabella said...

Stunning card. Love this image and the frame and flowers are beautiful. Really love all the details. Your card is gorgeous. Enjoy your weekend. Hugs Janine

Hlora said...

Очень красивая открытка!! Люблю когда разукрашивание такое гармоничное, и переходы от одного тона цвета к другому плавное и незаметное! Это профессионализм!

Debs said...

WOWZERS this is a real stunner Vicky - the colours are gorgeous!
Have a fabby day.
{{Debs}} xx

Unknown said...

Stunning Vicky love the colours and the frame just sets the image off beautifully.
Have a great weekend
Chris x

Lau W said...

Oh just beautiful, love all details, the frame is superb !
xxx

Curly said...

Wow Stunning card Vicky, your colouring just blows me away, the way you create depth and movement is awesome,
Have a lovely Weekend,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi Vicky.
Stunning card!!
The way you have framed her is just gorgeous.
Your shading is superb!!!
Love, Mel. xx

Auntie Em said...

Your card is amazing! I was so taken with all the glitter and the beautiful image. Great design!
Thanks for sharing! :)

Teri said...

WOW, so gorgeous hun!!! Gonna check out those dies - already spent dosh on the frameabilities one you featured here the other day (fleur-de-lys frame)
Wish you son luck from me hun!

Chrissy said...

Oh! Vicky...this is just stunning...I love her eyes and the colours you used...the white dots in her hair..and if I carry on much longer I will be repeating what you just said in your post...but I cant help it...GORGEOUS...
Luv CHRISSYxx

Love crafts forever said...

Oh Vicky you coloured her just beautiful. You made this stamp shine for sure. Stunning card. And i absolutely love how you take your photo on black background, looks awesome.
Last week my Son was in the Hospital, so i didn't do much hopping for comments. It was very bad time for me.He is home now, but it's not over yet. I hope you doing better.
Hugs Nataliya.
PS. O yes, i got my SP stamps last week, from my contest win, maybe today i will have time to stamp them. Woo-Hoo!!!

cardmaking bird said...

Wow, wow, wow, Vicky!!Gorgeous!! I love how you've used this frame and the colours you've used are just lush!! Hugs, Marie xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

she is pretty vicky and your is is very beautiful.

greetings karin

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

good luck to your son!!!
I know you will miss him
gorgeous card girl!!! just gorgeous!!!

heidy said...

Wow,this is gorgeous Vicky,love your choise of colours!
Have a nice day!!
hugs Heidy

Susie Sugar said...

Wow Vicky this is enchanting darling , your colouring is first class and I love that die cut frame.
Do you know I haven't left yet, I'm still here I've had this window open for 3 days now (hope you weren't to chilly !!) and I just returned from the beginning when you started your blog the day you made the Promarker rack,
I've seen your hobbit grow into your wonderful craftroom right back from when you were making a craft mess in your lovely kitchen ...yes I've seen it all now and I look forward to seeing what you make next
Hugs Susie Sugar xx

Debs M said...

this is gorgeous and your colouring is fantastic x

Wishcraft said...

Such a lovely card Vicky! Love the colours, fab image and frame... but nooo I can't spend anymore money (sssh don't tell, but I already had a little spend today lol). Lisa x

Mary J said...

STUNNING Vicky! And she looks like you too! Did you sit for the drawing? I love your card, it is amazing!

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Vicky - all I will say is - I want it now. The image is beautiful but you have coloured it perfectly and the rest of the card comes together so well. It's amazing how you like face and hair - I don't mind hair but I hate colouring faces. Aren't we the strangest of folks eh? I love that image though. It will have to go on my wish list. Take care and hugs to you all, Kym xxx

Mandy said...

Hi Vicky,
This is just beautiful...I really must check these images out...I love the frame and the border is just fabulous...Hope you have a lovely weekend...
Mandy x

Anonymous said...

oh! so beautiful vicky! shes lovely! guess what? i just had to bye theese too, and i understand you, it was impossible to choose only 1 or even 2, got em all too,lol.
love your coloring of her, havent gotten there myself yet, but seeing yours got me really so inspiered, think i have to ink one of those tonight,hmm...wich one will i ink???lol.
love the blues and that gorgeous dp.
see ya
hugs!

Dobra said...

Łał wspaniała praca, jest piękna bardzo mi się podoba.

xxxtglxxx said...

Just beautiful Hun :)

Your DP is so, so pretty and I just love this image. Amazing colouring of her hair, you have done this wonderfully.

Have a great weekend Vicky

hugs

xxalisonxx

Lotta said...

Oh! this card is absolutely wonderful! I love it!

Elise said...

OMG Vicky! This is incredibly amazing!!!! Wow! Your colouring is just ... sensational! And your card is like .. WHOA!!! My goodness, absolutely GORGEOUS! I loooove it!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Donna said...

Wow this is stunning Vicky and such beautiful added detail! I wish I could colour hair like you...I just can't get the shading right at all...yours are always so perfick :) Donna x

angelwhispers said...

Just stunning Vicky!! The image is gorgeous and your colouring superb!! Loving these new papers may have to go and have a look!!

Hope everything goes well for Ben! Have agreat weekend Love Chanelle xxxx

Angela said...

Wow, Vicky she is so stunning. I haven't colored this one yet but she is stamped. I havethe hardest time picking one to color first. And guess what we have even more stamps up for pre-order. But with 20 artist now at Sweet Pea we always have new images up to buy.
I love the blues the used on her. Shw is just gorgeous. I hope you are doing well my friend. I bet you are still one cloud nine and I also bet you have already been looking for this to buy for your soon to be grandbaby.
Hugs:)
Angela

crafty amy said...

Oh my gosh I am going to have to add her to my wish list hun she look stunning! Mind you I need to learn to colour like you as well :D
GORGEOUS sweetie!!
Huge hugs

Amy xx

Emma said...

Another beauty hun...so stunning and pretty.
Hugs Emma x

Sue Jones said...

Love the colours you have used. Truly Beautiful card..

Heidi said...

Stunning!
Beautiful papers, details and colours:) And as always, your colouring is fantastic.
Love it!
Hugs, Heidi:)

scrappinpeg said...

wow this is stunning. I love this beautiful image. NICE!

Karina said...

Vicky, I am really speechless when I see this card. such a precious creations. I LOVE everything on it. You made a wonderful job.
Hugs, Karina

sandra said...

I wish all the best for Jake!

Your card is phenomenal!!!
Love how you framed this beautiful image!
So elegant!
Hugs!
Sandra!

Ally said...

What a beautyful woman on that card! I like it very much! Wonderful creation of you!
Sunny smiles, Alessandra