My Lovely Friends

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Simply Sassy Stardust.....

Good evening all my lovely friends hope you are all fine & dandy.
This is a really quick post from me tonight......I could even break a record lol.
I wasn't going to do a card tonight as its my busy week DT wise but my new stamps came today & well tonight I had a really quick play.....it was quick as well. Altho I can never colour an image quick colouring the image is my fave part lol.
So here is the 1st of my new stamps.......

This is 'Stardust' of Simply Sassy set 5 from Funky Kits.

She is coloured with yummy Copics. Colours used were...E000 E00 E01 E11 R20 C7 C5 C3 C1 R27 R59

Used a scalloped card base from Crafty Emma's.

Circle made using Marianne die & the flower in the centre was cut using a doo hickey & a button from my stash added. The large red rose is from Wild Orchid & the small black ones from Emma's, also the white doily is from Emma's. All flowers have been edged with Stardust stickles.....it had to be didnt it lol. Papers are a mixture of Bearly Mine & Nitwits.
This has been made for 2 challenges, a sketch & a colour challenge.
Thank you sooooo much for stopping by I really appreciate it & appreciate you having time to leave me comments you are all fab.
Tatty bye for now.
Challenges I'm Entering.........
http://sketchandstashchallenge.blogspot.com/ - Fab sketch by Lizzy (new is the stamp, old is the marianne die which I always forget to use lol)
http://charismacardz.blogspot.com/ - Black & White with one other colour

Huggles xoxoxoxoxoxox


21 comments:

Fiona said...

oh so gorgeous Vicky...she's on my list for Thursday!!

fi
x

Poppet said...

Another fantastic card Vicky. The black and white looks stunning with the red highlights and sparkle. :-) xx

denny said...

gorjuss card viki love the papers and shes such a cutie love the image and your colourings fab loving the flowers to denny xxxxx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Its stunning sweetie.....gorgeous colours and beautiful image :o)

I have just got my Stardust today.....just cant wait to play now, she is ever so pretty :o)

hugs and xxx

Lizzy said...

WOWZERS sweetie this is stunning, luv the sassy image & the lush colour combo, you done an amazing job with my sketch hun ~ Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Stash ...good luck!

xx Lizzy xx :)

kaylou said...

super gorgeous Hunny, I'm so jealous I havn't ordered yet.
Your colouring is fab, my next challenge is to try and do black properly, love all the extra deets.
Hugs Kaylou xx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Vicky, oh this is gorgeous. These new stamps are lovely and such characters. I have so many on my wish list now. Take care, Kym xxx

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Hi Sweetie!

Looove your card! And your colouring is allways amazing! It looks relly great with this colour-combo. I see you are using some die-cuts. Which die-cutting system are you using? I really wish to buy one, but i am torn up about which system to buy. I only have a slice now but it is really bad. Talk about a waste of money. I am thinking about either a cuttlebug or a big shot but i am not sure of what will be the best. I have tried the cuttlebug at a friends house but i was not very impressed. Hugs...Mona

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely. Fab colouring, excellent design layout and stunning palette! Hugs, Lesley

Lorraine said...

hi huni this one is totally gorgeous i love the colouring its perfect as always and i love red and black together the new sassy's look gorgeous i can't wait to see what else you make with them
take care
Lorraine xx

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Vicky as always i love the image and your colouring is always brilliant so are your embellies. luv gina xx

Unknown said...

oh, i love your colors!:)...especially the black hair with blue eyes...it's the perfect "sassy" card!:):)

xoxo!

Loopylou. said...

ooooh vicky this is just dreamy hun, i love the dark colours and ooooh just wowzers!! huge hugs Lou xxxx

Rach said...

this is delish honey, a wonderful colour combo and delish colouring as always, you certainly know how to put a card together..
oh and get colouring that fizzy moon stamp.. poor soul sat in his packaging.. rofl..
big hugs Rach xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Scrumpcious hunni. Looks good enough to eat. Love the colour combo.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

vicky this is beautiful love those chosen colors.


greetings karin

~@ngie~ said...

WOWZA...this is just absolutely stunning... I just love the image... the colours & the Dp's & well WOW... I just love everything 8o)

Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good luck 8o)

xXx Angie xXx

coops said...

fantastic card vicky.i love the gorgeous sassy and your striking colours are fabby :D

xx coops xx

cebelica said...

Fab card! I love red, blackand white together. Those corners are fantastic and your papers are just yummy. :D

Chrissie said...

Such a fabulous card Vicky, I love the colour palette with this little cutie, it makes it look quite 'goth'
Thanks for joining in with Sketch n Stash.
lol Chrissie xx

PAC CHARITY CARDS said...

What a Fantastic card love the colours x x