My Lovely Friends

Tuesday 21 September 2010

I Love Promarkers with Kenny K

Good afternoon lovely crafters I'm just popping on to quickly post a card I've made before going on my school run.
Over at I Love Promarkers this week they have a Sketch to follow....
with the optional theme of 'Ripping'.....well who doesn't love to rip papers!!
I decided to make another male card......yes you heard right a male card. I got this image from Kenny K cus I thought he was just sooo cool, he reminds me of my youngest a little bit when he is playing on his Guitar Hero on the Nintendo Wii lol...Here is my card....

This is 'Rock Dude' & what a dude he is, he's just mint!!
The papers are Basic Grey 'Eerie' & they are from Crafty Emma's Store as to is the scalloped card & the black Dew Drops & the Twine in the buttons. All the papers have been 'ripped' to fit the theme & of course I've followed the sketch.

Here is Rock Dude up close & personal & you can get him here. He is of course coloured with Promarkers & then sprayed with lashings of Spray & Shine from Crafters Companion.
I think thats it...............way my giddy gosh I've done it!! I've actually FINALLY done a quick post.....
I can hear you cheering dont think I cant lol.
Will be back later hopefully with something else........you never knowwwwww.

Thanks for popping in soz didnt pop keckle on but in a rush lol.....I thankyou tho whole-heartedly for all your wonderful comments.
Hugs to all
Vicky xxx

http://www.ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/  -  Sketch & theme of 'Ripped'

5 comments:

katesacraftybugger said...

cool card - he looks like my son too ! thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week -Kate

coops said...

oh what a fantastic card vicky.the image is just brilliant and i love your ripping and tearing.your papers and layout are fab.

xx coops xx

Karen said...

Great card and what a fab image too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

kaylou said...

Hi Vicky...
I'm loving your rock dude, it reminds me of my youthful days of leather and lace....aahhh (pause to reminisce)...
Hugs Kaylou xoxo

Meesh said...

Hiya Vicky! Yep... I'm back! lol.
Fab card as always. I see you're getting right into making male cards and so you should because you're REALLY excellent at it ;)
Now I'm off to look at your other wonderful creations I've missed while I've been away :)

Meesh. xx

PS... Are you on Facebook? If you are, add me... Michelle Cassell... Sassy girl on trapese. xx